Apr 5, 2021 – Apr 13, 2021
The position holder shall be in charge of technical quality implementation and delivery of the mobile health and Nutrition services in the assigned Woreda.
She/he will mainly be responsible for the day to day implementation of outreach EPI, health education, and screening, OTP, as per the guideline of Oromia RHB and WHO mobile health and Nutrition teams. In addition, the position holder is also expected to provide supervision, technical assistance and capacity building to health extension workers and Health workers in health facilities. She/he will be responsible for the daily implementation of mobile health and Nutrition services package as per the standard, supporting health facilities assigned as integrated mobile health & Nutrition modality and daily dispensary and drug supply management. He will also be responsible for day to day documentation, people provided for health education, vaccinated children, screened children and mothers, children admitted to OTP, and all provided services accordingly and compile weekly and monthly reports and share with Field office health response coordinator and Woreda health offices..
- College Diploma or Degree in Nursing and public Health with valid registration/practicing license.
- At least Four years for Diploma & Two years for degree holder post experience in the field out of which one year NGO experience in the field.
- Experienced in nutrition and health program implementation –data collection and compilation, working with counterpart for lasting intervention, training of health workers, etc.
- Good written and spoken ability of the local language (Tigrigna and Amharic) is Mandatory.
- Extremely flexible, able to work independently, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Interest in and ability to work in team.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter and CV through www.ethiojobs.net OR before April 14, 2021
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.