Apr 6, 2021 – Apr 15, 2021
Under general supervision by the MSIE Centre Coordinator, Centre Head, Centre Manager/OPD, the incumbent performs nursing duties ensuring efficient delivery and client/patient care in accordance with accepted standard medical practice and professional codes of conduct.
- Provides nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures
- Performs nursing interventions such as taking vital signs, applying aseptic techniques including sterile dressing, ensuring infection control, monitoring nutritional intake and conducting specimen collection
- Administers medication and observes and documents therapeutic effects
- Provides pre-operative and post-operative personal and comfort care
- Monitors patients’ progress, evaluate effectiveness of nursing interventions and consults with appropriate members of healthcare team
- Provides reproductive health/family planning education to individuals and their families.
- BSc or Diploma in Nursing
- 2 Years’ for BSc and four years for Diploma
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Conscious of Government, MSI and MSIE regulations
- Ability to make logical and timely decisions
- Counselling skill
- Awareness of concepts and strategies of quality care
Number of Position: (02)
Duty Station: MSIE Addis Ababa (Torhailoch) & Debremarkos
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As per MSIE Salary Scale
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to: Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and work place you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSIE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!